What We Do
Whether a Government Agency, Health Plan, TPA or other Payer, IMA provides a full range of clinical evaluation services through our national network of quality providers.
Our services include:
- Social Security Disability Consultative Examinations (CEs)
- VA Compensation and Pension (C&P) Exams
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Employability Evaluations
- Occupational Health Evaluations
- Clinical Research
- Case Review Services
- Public Safety Officer Medical and Psychological Evaluations, Screening and Support Services
- Fitness for Duty Exams (FFD)
- COVID-19 Testing and Screening
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals including Drug and Breath and Alcohol (BAT)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluation
- Substance Abuse Assessments and Monitoring (SAAM)
The IMA Group national network:
IMA services are offered through our numerous conveniently located clinics, covering 20 states and the District of Columbia. Services are also available through our national network of thousands of highly qualified physicians, clinicians and providers.
Government Services clients include Federal, State and Local Agencies.
Our services provided include medical, psychological and related evaluations such as Social Security Disability Consultative Examinations (CE); VA Compensation and Pension Exams (C&P); and Behavioral Health Screenings.
IMA’s Payer Services division supports Commercial Insurers, TPAs, Public Entities, and Corporate clients.
Our board-certified physicians and licensed psychologists perform a full range of IMEs. Additionally, providers at IMA conduct Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, Fit-for-Duty, Return-to-Work, No-Fault and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) examinations. Our skilled and caring providers understand both the clinical needs and professional objectivity required to perform these evaluations.
Many of the above services are also available to our Government clients.
We specialize in Phase II, III, and IV clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas through our nationwide multi-site network.
Over the last 20 years our highly experienced team, led by 10 Principal Investigators and dozens of clinical research professionals, has participated in over 650 clinical trials and collaborated with more than 100 Sponsors. Our growing database, with over 300,000 potential study participants, serves as a platform for effective recruitment and ongoing patient engagement.