What We Do
Whether a Government Agency, Health Plan, TPA or other Payer, IMA provides a full range of clinical evaluation services through our national network of quality providers.
Our services include:
- Social Security Disability Consultative Examinations (CEs)
- VA Compensation and Pension (C&P) Exams
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Employability Evaluations
- Occupational Health Evaluations
- Clinical Research
- Case Review Services
- Police Officer/Firefighter Pre-employment Evaluations and Testing (Medical and Psychological)
- Fitness for Duty Exams (FFD)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals including Drug and Breath and Alcohol (BAT)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluation
- Substance Abuse Assessments and Monitoring (SAAM)
The IMA Group national network:
IMA services are offered through our numerous conveniently located clinics, covering 20 states and the District of Columbia. Services are also available through our national network of thousands of highly qualified physicians, clinicians and providers.
Government Services clients include Federal, State and Local Agencies.
Our services provided include medical, psychological and related evaluations such as Social Security Disability Consultative Examinations (CE); VA Compensation and Pension Exams (C&P); and Behavioral Health Screenings.
IMA’s Payer Services division supports Commercial Insurers, TPAs, Public Entities, and Corporate clients.
Our board-certified physicians and licensed psychologists perform a full range of IMEs. Additionally, providers at IMA conduct Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, Fit-for-Duty, Return-to-Work, No-Fault and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) examinations. Our skilled and caring providers understand both the clinical needs and professional objectivity required to perform these evaluations.
Many of the above services are also available to our Government clients.
Our Clinical Research Division offers access to clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas in a nationwide network of high-quality clinical research site locations. We specialize in Phase II, III and IV studies in all primary care disciplines and behavioral health.
Our database of more than 175,000 patient volunteers provides a ready supply of interested subjects for clinical trials. We employ experienced Principal Investigators throughout our network of offices to ensure all testing is conducted under the strictest protocols and in a way that is beneficial to participants and our clients.